Date of Submission: September 25, 2019
Rights and Responsibilities
Your privacy is very important to us. We will not share any of your information with third parties that are not working with or in partnership with Namibia Lingo.
Sharing Your Content and Information
All of the content and information that you post on the Namibia Lingo platforms is owned by Namibia Lingo, and you in addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you grant us the following permission, a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Namibia Lingo. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information on Namibia Lingo it becomes public to all Namibia Lingo users and you agree to associate the content posted with the profile details that you have provided.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Namibia Lingo. We may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
We do our best to keep Namibia Lingo safe, but we cannot guarantee it. In an effort to do this we require your assistance regarding the following comments:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Namibia Lingo.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Namibia Lingo, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Namibia Lingo.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Namibia Lingo to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Namibia Lingo, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Namibia Lingo functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Namibia Lingo users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Namibia Lingo, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Namibia Lingo if you are under 13.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Namibia Lingo that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Namibia Lingo if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account if need be.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by Namibia Lingo with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Namibia Lingo.
Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging, email and data charges, will still apply.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on Namibia Lingo.
About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by Namibia Lingo
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
Special Provisions Applicable to Software
- If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Namibia Lingo to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- WE TRY TO KEEP Namibia Lingo UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING Namibia Lingo AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT Namibia Lingo WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT Namibia Lingo WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. Namibia Lingo IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR Namibia Lingo, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, Namibia Lingo’s LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with Namibia Lingo:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed.
- You will not use Namibia Lingo if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software of this nature.
- By “Namibia Lingo” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at namibia.glcorp.org and any other Namibia Lingo branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the Like button, the Share button and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. Namibia Lingo reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this SRR.
- By “Platform” we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Namibia Lingo or provide data to us.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Namibia Lingo.
- By “content” we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using Namibia Lingo Services.
- By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Namibia Lingo or provide to Namibia Lingo through Platform.
- By “post” we mean post on Namibia Lingo or otherwise make available by using Namibia Lingo.
- By “use” we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “application” we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Namibia Lingo, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Namibia Lingo.
By using or accessing Namibia Lingo Services, you agree that we can collect and use such content and information.
To access the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities in several different languages, it is your responsibility to translate it yourself.
If anything is not clear you may contact: email@example.com